Why WSET Training?
- As a service provider we strive for excellence. We are committed to
helping our business partners achieve this too.
- Remember in essentially a “people business”, higher levels of service can give you the edge over your competitors.
- WSET courses are specifically designed for the hospitality industry.
- Proven to increase staff confidence and ultimately wine sales. It will make a difference to your bottom line.
- WSET Courses are recognised in over 80 countries and are the only wine & spirit courses accredited by the UK Government’s National Curriculum Authority.
- A clear progression exists for the keen student.
- Inverarity Morton is the only Scottish wine merchant to offer 3 levels.
- Our delivery record is outstanding with pass rates consistently above worldwide averages and we have twice been a finalist in the WSET’s Educator of the Year.
- More candidates sit and pass WSET exams with Inverarity Morton than with any other Scottish provider.
David Lapsley – The Taynuilt Hotel
“In my role as a Hotel General Manger I have found WSET to be a fantastic tool in staff training and education, with expert approved providers for face-to-face delivery and also a wealth of content online appealing to all learning styles.”
Lauren Shields – Rogano Glasgow
“Our staff all really enjoy attending the WSET courses with Inverarity Morton. The tutors share their vast wealth of knowledge in a fun and engaging way. An invaluable tool for confidence and increased sales in the trade.”
Janne Johansson – Mussel Inn Glasgow
“This is a brilliant service offered by Inverarity Morton, our staff have thoroughly enjoyed the WSET courses they have attended. The course leaders have been very professional. The confidence to recommend wine has grown no end.”