A brief history of Inverarity Morton.
Wm Morton Ltd is established – owned by William Morton in Glasgow until 1959.
Company bought by Sandy Bulloch and traded in Polmadie until 1974.
Sold to Ricky Agnew and moved to Bishopbriggs.
Bought back by Sandy Bulloch and moved to Pollokshaws in 1977 where it merged with Classic Wines, John Grant ( Blenders ) and A Bulloch Agencies.
Stephen Russell appointed as Managing Director.
Wm Morton Ltd buys Inverarity Vaults Ltd.
The company is rebranded Inverarity Morton.
Buyout of spirits merchant, LA Wholesale.
Acquisition of Forth Wines.
Glasgow HQ moves to new and bigger premises.